We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canada's Wonderland Hotel

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Canada's Wonderland Hotel

Hi,

We are planning a trip to Canada's Wonderland with my 2 kids. Just want to know if anyone has any suggestions on hotels, I prefer close by and packages with tickets included. Any info or experiences would be appreciated. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Canada's Wonderland
Canada's Wonderland
2,977 Reviews
Vaughan, Canada
5 replies to this topic
Toronto
Level Contributor
1,514 posts
603 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Canada's Wonderland Hotel

If you go to their website they list hotels that are convenient to their location. I'm not sure if any have packages including tickets.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
11,637 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Canada's Wonderland Hotel

Actually a lot of the hotels on their website are extremely inconvenient location wise

Closest hotels would be the Aloft and the Novotel near Vaughan Mills

Best way to see is go to google maps, find Canada's Wonderland and then search for hotels nearby.

Be wary of ones saying 18 minutes from Wonderland...sure, at 3 am with no traffic maybe, but there's plenty of traffic in the GTA

Edited: 14 July 2016, 10:45
Mentioned in this post
Vaughan Mills
Vaughan Mills
645 Reviews
Concord, Canada
Canada's Wonderland
Canada's Wonderland
2,977 Reviews
Vaughan, Canada
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Canada's Wonderland Hotel

The ones that are closest are pretty expensive. We stayed at the Best Western Parkway in Richmond Hill but bought our passes on costco.ca The hotel was basic but had nice pools and a decent breakfast included. It took us about 25 minutes to.to get to Wonderland despite Google maps dating it was only 15km.

Mentioned in this post
Richmond Hill
Richmond Hill
Ontario, Canada
Canada's Wonderland
Canada's Wonderland
2,977 Reviews
Vaughan, Canada
gxp
Niagara
Level Contributor
2,600 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Canada's Wonderland Hotel

You could also look at the Holiday Inn Express North York, Comfort Inn Toronto North, and Best Western Plus, all beside each other on Norfinch Dr at Finch Ave W.

They are about 10 km south along the 400

Mentioned in this post
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York
Holiday Inn Express...
212 Reviews
Toronto, Canada
Comfort Inn Toronto North
Comfort Inn Toronto North
197 Reviews
Toronto, Canada
Parlin, New Jersey
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Canada's Wonderland Hotel

Currently staying at element by westin. The rooms are suites with a kitchen and is pretty nice. Free morning breakfast and evening snacks. There's no shuttle, but I'd rather drive in and out and avoid being planned like sardine in shuttle. I did not buy package deal because package only included to adult passes and not worth the extra cost. I rather choose my hotel. You can buy adult park tickets for discount from their website 3 days in advance. On a separate link, but the kids tickets which is cheaper. Don't buy advance tickets for entire family.

Reply to: Canada's Wonderland Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Vaughan