We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Progressive Field Tour

Boston...
Level Contributor
101 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Progressive Field Tour

My husband and I will be traveling to Cleveland in about 2 weeks time. With my husband being an avid baseball fan he is interested in taking a tour of the stadium (as we have done at the Astros, Cubs and Red Sox stadiums). We are hoping to take a tour after arriving at 10am at the airport. I was just wondering do tours tend to sell out or can you typically walk up to get a ticket on the same day? If they do tend to sell out we would probably purchase tickets and if our flight is delayed then we may miss the tour which we fully understand.

4 replies to this topic
Cleveland, OH
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
579 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Progressive Field Tour

Have you checked out the Indian's website about tours of Progressive Field. I really don't know if they sell out or not, but I would book the latest tour available on the day you arrive and hope for a timely arrival in Cleveland. Can you book a tour for the next day just to be sure?

https:/…tours

Boston...
Level Contributor
101 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Progressive Field Tour

Thanks for your response. My family is arriving later in the day we arrive so we were looking for something to do while we wait. According to the website tours are 10:30, 11:30 and 12:30pm so we will just risk it for one of the later tours. If we miss it then we miss it.

Fishers, Indiana
Level Contributor
956 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Progressive Field Tour

My son and I did the tour three years ago. We just walked up and bought tickets.

We've done several of the ballpark tours and this one was pretty good.

Boston...
Level Contributor
101 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Progressive Field Tour

We are looking forward to it. We've visited several ballpark and have done tours at some and have never had a bad tour. Wrigley and Fenway have probably been the best we've done due to the history of the organization and the ballpark.

Reply to: Progressive Field Tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted