We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What line times can I expect Tues and Wed in August

Eagan, Minnesota
Level Contributor
903 posts
1 review
Save Topic
What line times can I expect Tues and Wed in August

Was all ready to buy fast pass plus tickets tonight at $83 each then when I punched in my dates they jumped up to $108. That added $75 really has me thinking of buying fast past plus at the park if really needed. Any one know what line waits will be like on Tuesday and Wednesday early August.

Thanks. Coming from Minneapolis so first and maybe last time if that matters.

US
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What line times can I expect Tues and Wed in August

Don't buy them ahead is my advice. We were sure we'd need them on a beautiful July Friday last year and Valraven was the only ride with a line. We repeatedly walked on all other roller coaster or waited 15 minutes tops. I'd have been mad if i spent the $ on a day like that. Weather can play such a role on day of crowds.

We almost bought them when we saw the 45 minute Valraven line in the AM but held out. Glad we did.

Sandusky, OH
Destination Expert
for Sandusky
Level Contributor
526 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What line times can I expect Tues and Wed in August

I agree with bchbetha. Our area depends a lot on the weather. Tuesday and Wednesday should be less crowded but some times a lot of families take a vacation then. The kids are still out of school. I would suggest getting on the Cedar Point newsletter. You might run by a special there.

3. Re: What line times can I expect Tues and Wed in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2018, 13:17