We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

red gator saloon at cedar point

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
695 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
red gator saloon at cedar point

I think thats what its called,my kids love country music will they be allowed in to watch the show or is it adults only?

Heart of it all
Level Contributor
577 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: red gator saloon at cedar point

Red Garter Saloon----very family friendly. You will love it. Sometimes the singers/dancers will interact with the people in the audience. I don't think there is anything in the park that would be "adults only".

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
695 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: red gator saloon at cedar point

I hope you didnt get the wrong impression by "adults only",I`m not suggesting anything like that,its just that at home some places where drink is served would not be keen on kids coming in.

Heart of it all
Level Contributor
577 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: red gator saloon at cedar point

I totally understand your question. The Red Garter Saloon is located in Frontier Land and basically, it's pretty small and usually the people in there are only in there for a few minutes before the show and during the show, so people don't have a lot of time to partake of too much. The kids can get drinks (soda) and you can buy beer there. They also have some snack type foods. It's air conditioned, so on really hot days, people go in to get a break from the heat. Hard to explain, you'll see when you get there. I am SO excited for your trip. I can't wait to hear a trip report. Be sure to write it all down and share with us!

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
695 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: red gator saloon at cedar point

You might be just the person to get some advice from on another unrelated question I have ,we are planning on going to Lorain Country fair on Wed 26 Aug and as we will be staying late for the rodeo ,we are wondering were to stay that night which will put us onroute to Cedar Point.Oberin Inn is fully booked and would seem to be the closest to Wellington where the fair is taking place.If you can think of anywhere else within driving distance I would really appreciate it

5. Re: red gator saloon at cedar point

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2010, 14:17