We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi to Breakers Express from Cedar Point

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
695 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
taxi to Breakers Express from Cedar Point

I nearly booked the Sandcastle Suites, until I realised that I could not pay in full and would have to rely on the exchange rate as regards to how much the room would end up costing(its already far too much).

The main reason we were planning on staying there was to avail of their shuttle service which would allow my eldest daughter and me the flexability to stay late in the park while my 7 year old could go back to the hotel with her Dad.

I personally cant understand why all C.P hotels are not offering a shuttle service .I would like to find out if there are taxis available at C.P to bring us back to Breakers Express,if so how much do they charge,how easy it is to get one etc..

Chillicothe, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
Level Contributor
3,692 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi to Breakers Express from Cedar Point

benny, there are not really very many cabs in the sandusky area. it's not like the larger cities, where you can flag one down as it's passing by or sitting on the corner waiting for patrons. you usually have to call them in advance and tell them where to pick you up.

i think CP offers you a return pass, so you can leave the park and then come back, you may just have to pay a $1 causeway toll. or, they used to allow people to go in and pick people up/drop them off. you'd have to pay the $10 to get in, but then you could get your money back when you came out.

Heart of it all
Level Contributor
577 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi to Breakers Express from Cedar Point

You get a free parking pass with your room at Breaker's Express.

3. Re: taxi to Breakers Express from Cedar Point

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2010, 14:17