We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Loop RV Park

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
2,271 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Loop RV Park

Anyone know about or stay at this RV Park? I stopped by there to have a look about a year ago and they were supposedly doing some renovations. Just wondering how it is, because I am considering staying there this summer.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
2,271 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Loop RV Park

Forgot to post the website:

beachlooprealty.com/listings/…

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,118 posts
1,081 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Loop RV Park

It's been more than several years since I was there and the park seemed old then . . . I bet it is in dire need of updating! Sorry, I have no current first hand information for you :-( RVparkreviews.com has no reviews newer than 2010, so no help from there either.

It's such a shame that Bandon does not have a park with water views, but the eco-extremists managed to block the one that had been proposed.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
2,271 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Loop RV Park

Thanks half-Brit. I'll probably try Bandon By The Sea RV Park then, since I can't seem to find any recent information on Beach Loop RV Park, neither here nor on the RV.net forum nor on RV Park Reviews.

Bend, Oregon
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach Loop RV Park

I would not trust Bandon By the Sea RV Park. I have stayed there for 8 summers and they can not get their reservation straight. I made a reservation and they do not seem to know what happened to the reservation that I made TWELVE months ahead. Only record they have is the prior years reservation that I have made There manual paper reservation system is SCREWED UP. They stated that no guarantee that you will get the space that you reserved!!!! EVEN AFTER STAYING THERE for past 8 summers.!!! Do not trust them!!!

I have brought many, many clients to the Bandon By the Sea RV Park and this is how I am treated!!! I am actively searching for another place now in Bandon.

Edited: 06 August 2013, 09:48
Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
43,118 posts
1,081 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach Loop RV Park

>> I have brought many, many clients <<

Welcome to the forums, FroggyJ_12. Are you a travel agent?

Do you need some assistance in finding another RV park in Bandon?

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
2,271 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach Loop RV Park

There are many first posts on TripAdvisor that just boggle my mind.

We just spent a lovely two weeks at Bandon By The Sea RV Park. I made the reservation in June. Called a couple days ahead of arrival to confirm the reservation. Got exactly the site number that they originally gave

to me when making the reservation. Large sites. Good hookups. Nice clean laundry and bathrooms.

FroggyJ_12, if you are searching for another RV park in Bandon, I suggest you look at www.rvparkreviews.com to see reviews of the three other RV parks and one State park that are in Bandon.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
43,118 posts
1,081 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beach Loop RV Park

Thanks for popping back in Janss, and glad you enjoyed your stay :-)

p.s. I agree...

8. Re: Beach Loop RV Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2015, 22:15
Get answers to your questions about Bandon