We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Village Green Resort

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Village Green Resort

Can anyone advise me if this property is still in business????????????

They do not answer emails and I would like to know more about the property.

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,020 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Village Green Resort

I found their website, but you probably did also. Looks like they are still in business.

http://www.villagegreenresortandgardens.com/

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Village Green Resort

The web site looks just great but they will not reply to my emails so guess we will have to look somewhere else to stay as they obviously do not want guests. A little too expensive to make all our accommodation bookings by phone when we live in New Zealand and are spending some time in the USA

Mentioned in this post
United States
United States
North America
Longview, Washington
Destination Expert
for Mount Rainier National Park
Level Contributor
2,585 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Village Green Resort

I'm not sure what's going on the Village Green. It used to be a really nice place, but the last few years on our drive south it looks to me like it is getting a little rundown and tired. However, it gets good reviews on TA. It apparently has new ownership and they are remodeling.

I'm always a little reluctant to make a reservation with a place that large that does not have online reservations. You might check with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, or hotels.com

Mentioned in this post
The Village Green
The Village Green
853 Reviews
Cottage Grove, OR
Everett
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Village Green Resort

They are still in business and absolutely beautiful gardens..

Call 1-800-343-7666

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Village Green Resort

We are in New Zealand so are not able to access your free phone numbers and they will not reply to my emails so we will have to stay somewhere else

6. Re: Village Green Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 00:20
Get answers to your questions about Cottage Grove