We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gold Beach lodging July

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Gold Beach lodging July

As part of a 3 week road trip including Bend, Crater lake, Oregon Coast and California Redwoods, I have planned 2 nights in Gold Beach. We will be driving South from a 2 night stay in Yachats the day before. We want to do the Jet boat tour in Gold Beach and I'm looking for a convenient place to stay, under $200 and preferably a free breakfast. Any recommendations? There are 3 of us - mom, dad and 12 year old daughter.

Thank you!

5 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
36,661 posts
907 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gold Beach lodging July

Gold Beach Resort is one to check out. Go with Jerry's for your jet boat trip. Have fun! ⛱

Colne
Level Contributor
182 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gold Beach lodging July

Hi, we stayed there for 2 nights in August & whilst it isn't anything flashy it was absolutely fine in terms of cleanliness, facilities, an amazing view of the ocean & it was really well situated for Jerry's Rogue Jets...which we also did. Top tip.....TAKE THEIR WATERPROOFS! Lol, I gave up trying to avoid the tidal waves of water after a while :-)

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Gold Beach lodging July

Thank you for the suggestions! I just booked Gold Beach Resort and am planning on Jerry's for the the jet boat.

Level Contributor
36,661 posts
907 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gold Beach lodging July

Let us know how it goes! ⛱

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,221 posts
1,081 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gold Beach lodging July

Allow a bit of extra time at Jerry's to see their free museum, inside their office building.

Reply to: Gold Beach lodging July
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Gold Beach