We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve Parties

Palmyra
1 post
Save Topic
New Years Eve Parties

Are there any good New Years Eve parties in the Harrisburg area? I am newly divorced and would like to meet new friends. I know its getting late but I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Mentioned in this post
Harrisburg
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
3,215 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve Parties

There is a big New Year's Eve celebration in downtown Harrisburg which includes a variety of events. Here is the link for more information:

harrisburgevents.com/Events/New_Years.html

There are a lot of restaurants/bars along Second Street/Restaurant Row which I'm sure will be having New Years Eve special events.

hersheyharrisburg.org/where-to-eat/restauran…

I know this is just general information but will hopefully give you a starting point. Sorry, I'm not a big party person so I can't give you specifics, perhaps someone else can do that.

Mentioned in this post
Downtown Harrisburg
Downtown Harrisburg
143 Reviews
Harrisburg, PA
Downingtown...
Level Contributor
306 posts
462 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years Eve Parties

FlyEagle is absolutely correct. You definitely want to go downtown. That's where everything is happening! We've been there a couple of times for New Years and it's a lot of fun. The count down is in front of the Hilton and there are tons of bars up the strip. There are also lots of people to meet and party with. Just park and have fun!

3. Re: New Years Eve Parties

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2010, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Harrisburg