We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easiest way to get from San Jose to San Juan Del Sur

Adelaide, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
Easiest way to get from San Jose to San Juan Del Sur

I arrive at San Jose Juan Santamaria International Airport at 6am on 12th Dec and need to travel to San Juan Del Sur that day. Am looking for recommendations of the easiest way - costs not a major issue (within reason).??

I have contacted ticabus but with their bus departing at 7:30am and being half an hour away from the airport (and first time to costa rica) i am worried i will not have enough time.

I am travelling alone and know very little spanish.

thanks in advance.

Mentioned in this post
San Jose
San Jose
San Jose Metro, Costa Rica
San Juan del Sur
San Juan del Sur
Rivas Department, Nicaragua
Costa Rica
Costa Rica
Central America
Nicaragua
Level Contributor
1,244 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easiest way to get from San Jose to San Juan Del Sur

Look up shuttle services from San Jose del Sur to the border and then you can look for someone to bring you from the border to San Juan del sur

Mentioned in this post
San Jose
San Jose
San Jose Metro, Costa Rica
San Juan del Sur
San Juan del Sur
Rivas Department, Nicaragua
2. Re: Easiest way to get from San Jose to San Juan Del Sur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2015, 13:17