We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sesame Place Hotels

Columbus, Ohio
1 post
Save Topic
Sesame Place Hotels

Hi,

We are going to Sesame Place 7/8/2017-7/10/2017 with our 2 year old and I'm unsure where a nice place to stay would be. I would love a suite type room but unsure if our budget allows that. I don't want to stay in the cheapest hotel but the nicest and cleanest even if it is a bit more expensive. Some the reviews here on TA have me a bit scared!

Thanks so much!

Mentioned in this post
Sesame Place
Sesame Place
2,537 Reviews
Langhorne, PA
8 replies to this topic
Philly Suburbs
Level Contributor
604 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sesame Place Hotels

Are you looking only in Langhorne? There are a couple of newer hotels in Bensalem, just a couple of miles down the road (off Route 1). I believe it is the Sleep Inn that was built within the past year.

Are you justgoing to Sesame Place, or are you planning on other activities while you are in the area?

Mentioned in this post
Langhorne
Langhorne
Bucks County, PA
Bensalem
Bensalem
Bucks County, PA
Sesame Place
Sesame Place
2,537 Reviews
Langhorne, PA
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
161 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sesame Place Hotels

We are going to Sesame Place next week and booked the Holiday Inn in Bensalem. They had a Stay 2 nights get 1 free promotion which we took advantage of.

Mentioned in this post
Sesame Place
Sesame Place
2,537 Reviews
Langhorne, PA
Bensalem
Bensalem
Bucks County, PA
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sesame Place Hotels

So far we are just planning to go to Sesame Place so I've been concentrating on hotels close by.

Mentioned in this post
Sesame Place
Sesame Place
2,537 Reviews
Langhorne, PA
Bucks County...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia, Train Travel, Bucks County
Level Contributor
9,666 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sesame Place Hotels

Have you tried SpringHill Suites? It is across the street from the Sesame Place entrance, and will save you a small fortune in parking.

Mentioned in this post
Sesame Place
Sesame Place
2,537 Reviews
Langhorne, PA
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sesame Place Hotels

That's actually my top choice but it is a bit pricey. Have you stayed there? Was it worth it? We're the rooms separated at all? We have a 2 year old & id love to be able to stay up past 9pm!

2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Sesame Place Hotels

I have the same questions! We are planning a trip with our 2 year old and are looking for a hotel with either a balcony (?) or separate room. Where did you end up staying and how did it work out? Thanks!

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
2 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sesame Place Hotels

We stayed at Spring hillSuites last year family of 4. Very glad we did. Rooms are separated and walking distance to the Sesamy park. Worth the money. Very clean, nice breakfast included in the price

2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Sesame Place Hotels

Thank you!

Reply to: Sesame Place Hotels
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Langhorne
More Langhorne Topics
;