We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

regarding hotels

Bronx, New York
5 posts
Save Topic
regarding hotels

hi

I am planning to go a 2 days trip for Philadelphia with my son(4 years old).we want to go sesame place and please touch me museum and also want to go center city actually we don't have car so we want to stay nearby so we can easly go one place to another please suggest any hotel near by .thanks in advance

Mentioned in this post
Philadelphia
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
4 replies to this topic
Philly Suburbs
Level Contributor
632 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: regarding hotels

There really is no hotel nearby to both locations, so I suggest staying in Center City - also assuming you are taking the train in. Please Touch museum can be reached by bus; it is out in Fairmount Park.

Sesame Place is in the Suburb of Langhorne, off Route 1 and I-95. I checked their website and they offer no options to reach them by public transportation. You can take a train to around Bensalem and then Uber/cab to Sesame Place. You may be able to get a bus out there, but it will be a long ride. I suggest calling to find out the best option.

If you can rent a car, the trip would be a lot easier since both your destinations are not in Center City.

Mentioned in this post
Fairmount Park
Fairmount Park
260 Reviews
Philadelphia, PA
Sesame Place
Sesame Place
2,659 Reviews
Langhorne, PA
Langhorne
Langhorne
Bucks County, PA
Bensalem
Bensalem
Bucks County, PA
Bucks County...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia, Train Travel, Bucks County
Level Contributor
9,774 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: regarding hotels

The closest train station is Woodbourne, which is on the West Trenton line, but you would still need to Uber or taxi to Sesame Place from there, as it is too far to walk.

You really need a car.

Edited: 12 August 2017, 00:49
Mentioned in this post
Sesame Place
Sesame Place
2,659 Reviews
Langhorne, PA
Bronx, New York
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: regarding hotels

Hi

Which places we should go with my son in Philadelphia so he can enjoy please give us some suggestions.

Mentioned in this post
Philadelphia
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
Bronx, New York
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: regarding hotels

Thanks for ur suggestions

Reply to: regarding hotels
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Langhorne