We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Memorial Day Weekend Falling Water - PNC Park

New York
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Memorial Day Weekend Falling Water - PNC Park

We're coming in from Cleveland on Sunday morning to Falling Water (have a 130 tour) and staying overnight in Pittsburgh, and attending the Cubs-Pirates game on Memorial Day afternoon. Keeping that in mind, what would be the best recommended things to do assuming we won't get to Pittsburgh from falling water until at least 5pm Sunday, and only have Sunday night and Memorial Day morning to see some sights? I see most of the museums are closed that day. Are there any sights worth seeing between Falling Water and Pittsburgh on the drive back Sunday afternoon? Anything worth visiting Monday morning (Memorial Day) that would be open? I know we should try out the Monogohelia (sic) Incline, but would you recommend anything else?

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,957 posts
31 reviews
1. Re: Memorial Day Weekend Falling Water - PNC Park

The Mon Incline has been down this week so I'm not sure it will be operational that day, but you can do the Duquesne Incline instead.

Take a stroll around the North Shore and the Point to enjoy the gorgeous weather we'll be having.

I'm not sure what would be open Sunday night in the downtown area, but perhaps the clubs at Station Square will be open that night and you can shop/eat/drink all in one place there.

2. Re: Memorial Day Weekend Falling Water - PNC Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2010, 15:23