We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay

MI
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
7 helpful votes
Where to stay
Save

I have looked on-line and it looks like the best places to stay in Uniontown are either the Fairfield Inn or Hampton Inn. Anyone know which is better? Thanks!

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
27 posts
98 reviews
98 helpful votes
1. Re: Where to stay
Save

If you must stay in Uniontown proper, Fairfield, Hampton or Holiday Inn are about the same. There are also a couple interesting B&B's if you're of that mind.

However, for a world-class experience just 9 miles from town in the mountains near Farmington, check out the Nemacolin Woodlands Resort. I grew up in Uniontown and the only way to get my wife and kids to come back with me for a visit is to promise a night or 2 at the Nemacolin. Very pricey, but in my travels, it ranks right up there with Colorado's Broadmoor, The Greenbriar, the Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, etc. The rooms, the service, the amenities, the spa, the golf, all top-notch.

2. Re: Where to stay

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Uniontown
Recent Conversations
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.