We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heading for Santee

Youngstown, Ohio
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Heading for Santee

Looking for a safe place to stay for one night with access to various restaurants (chains with bars or inhouse restaurants/lounges)) in the $70 - $90 range. Traveling from NE Ohio and looking for a convenient place north or northeast since we will be playing one round north of Columbia the next day before heading to Santee. Would prefer a more suburban type area.

Mentioned in this post
Ohio
Ohio
United States
Columbia
Columbia
South Carolina
Santee
Santee
South Carolina
Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
12,552 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heading for Santee

Are you asking about Columbia or Santee? I'm thinking Columbia, but it's not terribly clear. :-)

Mentioned in this post
Columbia
Columbia
South Carolina
Santee
Santee
South Carolina
Youngstown, Ohio
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heading for Santee

Columbia for a Saturday night and then over to Santee for rest of week after playing just north of Columbia on Sunday.

Edited: 16 February 2012, 07:51
Mentioned in this post
Columbia
Columbia
South Carolina
Santee
Santee
South Carolina
Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
330 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Heading for Santee

Irmo area is a good choice. I think there is a large mall and a good bar called Wild Wings. Great wings, good for watching sports and I think some sort of entertainment nightly..

4. Re: Heading for Santee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2013, 17:19
Get answers to your questions about Columbia