We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant questions

Braselton, Georgia
Level Contributor
79 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
restaurant questions

Hello,

We are renting a house on Edisto in a few weeks. It's been a couple years since we were last there. It looks like some things have changed. Is Bucks Pizza no longer there? Also what days is Po Pigs Bo Bq open? I'm hoping to find most of our favorite places are still as good as we remember. How is the little coffee shop on the pier? I think that might be new? Any advice is appreciated!

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
10 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurant questions

Last fall Bucks was still there.

Coff shop on the pier is great. Enjoyed visits last year and will be back to year. Great view, and the gent running it is quite good. Try his wife's favorite coffee

Aiken, South...
Level Contributor
527 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurant questions

The pizza place is still in the same spot but under new name and ownership. Not sure when Po Pigs is open; I am sure you can Google them to find out. There is a new coffee shop on the pier (coffee shop[ in the AM; bar in the PM). There is also a new coffee shop on the creek across from the entrance to Wyndham. Everything else restaurant wise is pretty much the same.

3. Re: restaurant questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2017, 04:18
Get answers to your questions about Edisto Island
Recent Conversations