We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calling all Fort Mill/Tega Cay SC LOVERS!

Fort Mill, South...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Calling all Fort Mill/Tega Cay SC LOVERS!

I love Fort Mill! We moved here almost two years ago (in July) and haven't found a single thing we miss about being up north... The weather is nicer, the people are friendlier and it's just a great place all around.

If you plan on moving here, just moved, or would like to visit, please email me for more information on Fort Mill or Tega Cay, South Carolina. I would love to give you further information!!!

My email is advisionssc@yahoo.com

Kelly

Mom of three, wife to one. :)

Fort Mill, SC

Mentioned in this post
Fort Mill
Fort Mill
South Carolina
South Carolina
South Carolina
United States
Tega Cay, South...
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Calling all Fort Mill/Tega Cay SC LOVERS!

Kelly,

We just signed a contract to purchase a home on Spinnaker Dr in Tega Cay. We are from upstate NY and are looking forward to the nice weather there. I am a little nervous leaving friends and family and starting a new job. My daughter is 12 and is very excited. Her only worry is who she will eat lunch with the first day of school. I have signed her up for soccer so hopefully she will meet friends before the first day of school.

Do you live in Tega Cay? I will need all the usual info such as who is a good family physician, where to get my hair cut, what are good restaurants, where's the good pizza (and do they deliver). Where do you go for fun for the kids and for the adults. We would like to get a boat and will like a boat slip, are there any available anywhere in Tega Cay?

Thanks for any info you can give.

Kelly Bisner

Fort Mill, South...
Level Contributor
399 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Calling all Fort Mill/Tega Cay SC LOVERS!

We moved out of that thug haven known as charotte in march. It is nice to be where crime is almost non-existant and the quality of life is much better. Wow I can even leave my doors unlocked safely while sitting in my living room and I am not afraid my daugther will be hit by a stray bullet. Sonnys Dutch Mill just at the entrance to Tega Cay has an incredible hamburger. A very good breakfast is served at jumping Java. I want to try corrogans downtown fort mill in the next few weeks I am told it is excellent. Bacintime Coffee house on Confederate street is an excellent place to go. Much better coffe lower price nicer building and better company than Starbucks. Big wok in the same shopping center as the Harris Teeter is quite good but go for lunch when it will only cost you 4.99 to eat. Very good hotandsour soup. Fratellis at baxter has good food but it is a bit pricy. Wife, 1 year old daughter and I ate there and unintionally spent over $50.00. Tbones on the Lake is really good. We tried Yorkmont on 21 and found it to be the home of grease. My wife got the hamburger and grease was falling off of her elbows and even my garden salad was greasy. Captain Steve's is very popular we tried it once and for the life of us we do not have a clue as to why. If you have a familly life in Fort Mill is good. If you miss the business and crime of the big city Charlotte is only 8 miles away. We can use all the toys that they have stuck the tax payer into paying for without having to pay the freight since we are no longer meck co tax payers.

Mentioned in this post
Fort Mill
Fort Mill
South Carolina
Charlotte
Charlotte
North Carolina
3. Re: Calling all Fort Mill/Tega Cay SC LOVERS!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Fort Mill
Recent Conversations
;