We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pier Watch Villas 1 - 3400 N. Ocean Blvd.

AKRON, OHIO
Level Contributor
104 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Pier Watch Villas 1 - 3400 N. Ocean Blvd.

Has anyone stayed in the ocean front Pier Watch Villas? Not Pier Watch 2 which is across the street. I am looking for any input or information about the oceanfront one. They look very roomy & big & was curious of the layout as far as where are all the bedrooms located. Thanks!

5 replies to this topic
Eldersburg, Maryland
Level Contributor
4 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pier Watch Villas 1 - 3400 N. Ocean Blvd.

Did anyone respond to your request for information? We are planning on staying there in July and I am also wondering the condition of the property. I have read some reviews of Pier Watch 2 and they are not too positive.

AKRON, OHIO
Level Contributor
104 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pier Watch Villas 1 - 3400 N. Ocean Blvd.

Hi there! Yes we stayed there last year at Pier Watch Villas 1 unit 308 & it was gorgeous! It was a very nice complex. I personally didn't use the pool as I am an all ocean & beach person but it was very nice. I don't think you would be disappointed at all! The Pier was really cool as it is literally right next to you & I enjoyed going out on it & the restaurant is cool to go to. Only downside for me is the Pier is a fishing pier & as you know will draw in fish and/or sharks & personally that bothered me a bit. So we are going back down a little further south this year & staying in Windy Hill. I really prefer the Crescent beach & windy hill areas myself. Again that is just a personal preference & Cherry Grove is nice. Ohh also... the parking can be a booger as you only get 2 spots per condo & if you have a large group going then you have to have them park at Elliotts lot which is a long walk.

Mentioned in this post
Windy Hill Beach
Windy Hill Beach
151 Reviews
North Myrtle Beach, SC
Cherry Grove Beach
Cherry Grove Beach
634 Reviews
North Myrtle Beach, SC
Eldersburg, Maryland
Level Contributor
4 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pier Watch Villas 1 - 3400 N. Ocean Blvd.

Thanks for taking the time to provide a prompt review! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed this unit; I feel much better now. How was the cleanliness? We are very particular about that. Also; are there life guards on this area of beach? Are there beach umbrella rentals?

AKRON, OHIO
Level Contributor
104 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pier Watch Villas 1 - 3400 N. Ocean Blvd.

Our condo was immaculate & clean again it was unit 308 & we rented through Elliott Beach Rentals. They are great to work with. We always take our own umbrellas and I honestly can't remember if there were rentals or not. I think so though?? The beach is not as wide as a little further south. Prince Resort's webcam you can control & actually see your condo's & beach.. Yes there was a lifeguard as I remember them telling us to get out of the water due to a shark being spotted by pier..lol

Eldersburg, Maryland
Level Contributor
4 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pier Watch Villas 1 - 3400 N. Ocean Blvd.

Many thanks!

Reply to: Pier Watch Villas 1 - 3400 N. Ocean Blvd.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted