We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pier Watch Villas 1 - 3400 N. Ocean Blvd.

AKRON, OHIO
Level Contributor
106 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Pier Watch Villas 1 - 3400 N. Ocean Blvd.

Has anyone stayed in the ocean front Pier Watch Villas? Not Pier Watch 2 which is across the street. I am looking for any input or information about the oceanfront one. They look very roomy & big & was curious of the layout as far as where are all the bedrooms located. Thanks!

5 replies to this topic
Eldersburg, Maryland
Level Contributor
4 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pier Watch Villas 1 - 3400 N. Ocean Blvd.

Did anyone respond to your request for information? We are planning on staying there in July and I am also wondering the condition of the property. I have read some reviews of Pier Watch 2 and they are not too positive.

AKRON, OHIO
Level Contributor
106 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pier Watch Villas 1 - 3400 N. Ocean Blvd.

Hi there! Yes we stayed there last year at Pier Watch Villas 1 unit 308 & it was gorgeous! It was a very nice complex. I personally didn't use the pool as I am an all ocean & beach person but it was very nice. I don't think you would be disappointed at all! The Pier was really cool as it is literally right next to you & I enjoyed going out on it & the restaurant is cool to go to. Only downside for me is the Pier is a fishing pier & as you know will draw in fish and/or sharks & personally that bothered me a bit. So we are going back down a little further south this year & staying in Windy Hill. I really prefer the Crescent beach & windy hill areas myself. Again that is just a personal preference & Cherry Grove is nice. Ohh also... the parking can be a booger as you only get 2 spots per condo & if you have a large group going then you have to have them park at Elliotts lot which is a long walk.

Eldersburg, Maryland
Level Contributor
4 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pier Watch Villas 1 - 3400 N. Ocean Blvd.

Thanks for taking the time to provide a prompt review! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed this unit; I feel much better now. How was the cleanliness? We are very particular about that. Also; are there life guards on this area of beach? Are there beach umbrella rentals?

AKRON, OHIO
Level Contributor
106 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pier Watch Villas 1 - 3400 N. Ocean Blvd.

Our condo was immaculate & clean again it was unit 308 & we rented through Elliott Beach Rentals. They are great to work with. We always take our own umbrellas and I honestly can't remember if there were rentals or not. I think so though?? The beach is not as wide as a little further south. Prince Resort's webcam you can control & actually see your condo's & beach.. Yes there was a lifeguard as I remember them telling us to get out of the water due to a shark being spotted by pier..lol

Eldersburg, Maryland
Level Contributor
4 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pier Watch Villas 1 - 3400 N. Ocean Blvd.

Many thanks!

Reply to: Pier Watch Villas 1 - 3400 N. Ocean Blvd.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about North Myrtle Beach
Recent Conversations