We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North Myrtle Beach rental recommendations/reviews

Save Topic
North Myrtle Beach rental recommendations/reviews

I am looking for a 2 bedroom oceanfront rental in North Myrtle Beach, close to Cherry Grove. It will be for myself, husband, mother-in-law (i know, i know) and our 4 and 1 year old. We will be there during peak times, 6/24-7/1. We are eyeing The Oceans near Cherry Grove. Seems to have mixed reviews, some being over 10 years old. Trying to keep the total costs under $1,400. I really like that location but are not tied down yet. I know there is a grocery store very close but would also like to be near some restaurants. Any reviews or other recommendations are welcome.

Mentioned in this post
North Myrtle Beach
North Myrtle Beach
Coastal South Carolina, SC
Cherry Grove Beach
Cherry Grove Beach
700 Reviews
North Myrtle Beach, SC
Ohio
Level Contributor
12 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: North Myrtle Beach rental recommendations/reviews

This is a terrific location. The local grocery is Bolineau's and is more like a gift shop/cafe/grocery which is almost across the street from you. There is an ice cream shop and Barnacle's gifts in the same block. The Cherry Grove Pier is walking distance to the north. I have long considered staying at the Oceans but the main drawback was that the pool is not beach front if I remember correctly. I THINK it's actually on the 4th floor. My family has frequently stayed at the Shalimar which is in that general area as well. It has a small pool directly on the beach and 2 or 3 bedroom condos with HUGE balconies. If the pool location isn't all that important, the Ocean's is probably a good choice. The location can't be beat, that's for sure.

Mentioned in this post
Cherry Grove Pier
Cherry Grove Pier
493 Reviews
North Myrtle Beach, SC
2. Re: North Myrtle Beach rental recommendations/reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2018, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about North Myrtle Beach
Recent Conversations