We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2018 Roll Call

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
2018 Roll Call

OK , it's been 5 weeks of silence on the NMB forum so let's get to it . When is everyone heading down ? My wife and I will at Avista from 8/17 thru 8/24 . Love it down by Main Street . Anyone else ?

15 replies to this topic
Montreal
Level Contributor
157 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: 2018 Roll Call

We will be there the first two weeks of July, actively looking for a place in the Windy Hill section our favorite vacation spot. This will be our 12th trip to NMB.

Looking forward to it!

2. Re: 2018 Roll Call

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2018, 00:30

Temperance, Michigan
Level Contributor
71 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: 2018 Roll Call

July 7-14th and likely a few more quick weekend trips over the course of the year! NMB Bound

Huntersville, North...
Destination Expert
for Huntersville
Level Contributor
595 posts
92 reviews
4. Re: 2018 Roll Call

July 8-22 in Cherry Grove.

Virginia
4 posts
5. Re: 2018 Roll Call

Aug 11 - 18th Cherry Grove Beach House

Level Contributor
21 posts
394 reviews
6. Re: 2018 Roll Call

May19th-26th Staying at barefoot landing resort! Hoping for warm weather and 🌞. We will also be back in the fall. Mid September. Our 2nd home.

Level Contributor
26 posts
27 reviews
7. Re: 2018 Roll Call

We will be heading down in july to the avista

Johnson City...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
8. Re: 2018 Roll Call

We’ll be heading down in late June. Cannot wait!

Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
9. Re: 2018 Roll Call

Last week of June for a week in Crescent Beach. My mom and I went to NMB for the first time, last year, and loved it. We stayed in a condo on the beach and rented the same one again this year. Waking up every morning and having your coffee overlooking the ocean and then laying on the beach and/or by the pool is great!

AKRON, OHIO
Level Contributor
106 posts
6 reviews
10. Re: 2018 Roll Call

June 2nd - 9th! Sea Winds in Windy Hill section! Can't wait! Anyone been to Sea Winds?

Reply to: 2018 Roll Call
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about North Myrtle Beach