We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lonf Winter rental NMB

Alpha, New Jersey
2 posts
Save Topic
Lonf Winter rental NMB

Hey looking to spend about 6 months this winter in NMB and was looking for any information or advice anyone could offer.

Any rental agency suggestion? Seems a little overwhelming and not sure which ones are most legit

Best area to stay in? Leaning toward Cherry Grove but it's hard to determine the best area without being too familiar. I will not have a car so either walking or affordable Uber would need to be an option as well as Grocery and other delivery services

Condo or house? I am definitely looking for Oceanfront or as close to it as I can get. I don't need anything very large but at least a two-bedroom would be nice. Will need high-speed reliable internet so that is a factor. Safety is also somewhat of a concern and would at least like the illusion of privacy if on a balcony

Any specific recommendations for places to stay would be amazing!

Also any other tidbits of information random or otherwise is welcome. I am looking for all the info I can get!

Thanks so much in advance!

5 replies to this topic
Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
11,139 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lonf Winter rental NMB

Six months with no car? Yikes! Some areas allow golf carts. Would that work for you? Winter is only 3 months, so which 6 months would you be there? Condo might be cheaper. Look at Sea Mtn Hwy area.

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
12,969 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lonf Winter rental NMB

At best, winter here is Dec, Jan, Feb and March. Certainly not 6 months. While the biggest boost in tourism is the summer, there are visitors all year round.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lonf Winter rental NMB

Coming from New Jersey winter is 6 months long haha at least. Will most likely be there October to March. Thanks!

Westwood
Level Contributor
35 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lonf Winter rental NMB

NorthBeach Plantation offers long term winter rentals.

5. Re: Lonf Winter rental NMB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2018, 21:36

Reply to: Lonf Winter rental NMB
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about North Myrtle Beach
Recent Conversations