We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Strawberry Daiquiri?

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
443 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Strawberry Daiquiri?

When I was in Ocean Drive last year, I just felt like drinking a Strawberry Daiquiri at a nice beach bar near the ocean. I went looking and couldn't find one. The only advise I got was to go to the Fridays, which is definitely NOT the atmosphere I wanted. I'm coming back down again in a week. Can anyone tell me if there is a nice, quiet, friendly beach bar that serves frozen drinks near Ocean Drive? Any help thanks in advance.

charleston, wv
Level Contributor
2,985 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Strawberry Daiquiri?

Might try Coconut's Tiki Bar behind Maritime.

North side of Avista Resort.

myrtlebeachscrestaurants.com/CoConuts-Oceanf…

Mentioned in this post
Avista Resort
Avista Resort
2,462 Reviews
North Myrtle Beach, SC
Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
443 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Strawberry Daiquiri?

Thanks so much. We just got back and Coconuts Tiki Bar was great. Got there on Thursday and went that afternoon. Two nice young ladies there serving everyone at the bar, sorry didn't get their names, and they did a great job. I would definitely go back there when we come back. Thanks again.

3. Re: Strawberry Daiquiri?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2009, 13:22
Get answers to your questions about North Myrtle Beach
Recent Conversations