We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roadside Market

Illinois
Level Contributor
25 posts
Roadside Market

What are your favorite roadside markets to visit on the way to NMB? Looking to pick up some fresh produce en route....

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
41 reviews
1. Re: Roadside Market

I usually stop at whatever little shack or pick-up truck I see when I need produce & have never been disappointed.

Two larger ones that we stop at all the time are in North Carolina (maybe near Rockingham or somewhere like that). One is shaped like a big strawberry & the other is just beyond it. I'm bad with route numbers & towns cause DH is driving but I always know when we get near because of the big signs advertising homemade peach & strawberry ice cream. I think we really stop for ice cream & buy produce because it's there :)

Morgantown, West...
Destination Expert
for Morgantown
Level Contributor
1,675 posts
65 reviews
2. Re: Roadside Market

I guess it all depends on your route. We usually pick up fruit on our way home, and we usually stop around Rockingham, NC.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,864 posts
63 reviews
3. Re: Roadside Market

Bellamy Farms (highway 9 on the way into North Myrtle) in Loris. This is a bit out of the way, but Holden Brothers in Shallotte, NC (about 15 -20 miles north on 17 of NMB)....U-pick and great produce and other local fare.

4. Re: Roadside Market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 01:15
Get answers to your questions about North Myrtle Beach
Recent Conversations