We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gracelands

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
35 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Gracelands

My husband and I will be in Memphis in August. Should we buy our Graceland Tour Tickets online or should we buy them when we arrive in Memphis. Any suggestions are most welcome. Thank you.

3 replies to this topic
Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
1,858 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gracelands

If you are going to be here for Elvis Week, August 11-18, then perhaps you should err on the side of caution since there will be many more Elvis fans in town than usual during that period, but generally it's not a problem to buy the tickets on site.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
35 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gracelands

Yes I’ve just realised we will be there for Elvis week. Is this a good thing or bad? I’m sure the atmosphere will be amazing. May just chance it and buy tickets on arrival. Thanks for for your response.

Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
1,858 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gracelands

You will have a lot more opportunities for Elvis-related activities all over the city. And there will be noticeably more people. Hotel rates will probably be higher as a result. The candlelight vigil they have followed by a procession past the graves is a sight to behold and certainly worth doing once.

Reply to: Gracelands
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted