We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chevy Waterfront Concerts

North Baltimore...
Level Contributor
36 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Chevy Waterfront Concerts

I know it’s a little late for this question, but we don’t have passes for anything during this week. Will we be able to get in to this concert venue tomorrow? I just read that ticket holders get in first. We want to go first thing in the morning. I don’t know if it’ll be worth going downtown if we can’t get in.

3 replies to this topic
Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
250 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chevy Waterfront Concerts

The Chevy Riverfront Stage is in a free area; there will be a crowd but I've never been "locked out." Keep in mind that there's simultaneous music and activities all over a five-block area so the whole crowd won't be packed on the riverfront.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
3,295 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chevy Waterfront Concerts

^Correct. There are several stages around downtown that are free, so folks are meandering around downtown from one place to another. As noted above the Riverfront Stage never seems to be at max capacity, though it may be busier for some of the more notable names.

Nashville, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
2,188 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chevy Waterfront Concerts

This will be the busiest of the non-Nissan Stadium Stages as this is more or less the "next acts out" stage for those who aspire to one day make the Nissan Stadium line-up. Over the years, some have advanced up.

From what I understand, this stage tends to be busiest in the early parts of the day as this is where a lot of the people start out since pass holders have first access. As they leave, then that opens up space for non-pass holders. It's actually more enjoyable later in the day as the sun moves from east to west, it starts to shade some of the area and you're not facing the sun.

Reply to: Chevy Waterfront Concerts
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted