We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Store Luggage

San Antonio
2 posts
Save Topic
Store Luggage

I arrive in Nashville at 930am. The rest of my group doesn't arrive until 3ish and we can't check into the rental until 4pm. Any suggestions where I can store my luggage so I can explore on my own for a few hours?

Mentioned in this post
Nashville
Nashville
Davidson County, TN
4 replies to this topic
North Baltimore...
Level Contributor
35 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Store Luggage

A friend of ours, their daughter will keep your luggage for you. Check out Errands by Erin.

Music City, USA
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
4,219 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Store Luggage

Errands By Erin has received several very favorable mentions here on the forum from other travelers. http://www.errandsbyerinservices.com/

Stowstation is a fairly new service too. You make an appointment and they pick up your bags for the day. https://www.stowstation.com/

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
192 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Store Luggage

The Downtown Nashville Hostel has just started offering this service as well. It is a VERY nice facility in a great location--downtown on First Avenue N. If you're staying downtown, you could roam Lower Broadway and other landmarks, then return to the hostel and (depending on how much luggage you've got and where you're staying) walk to your hotel with your luggage.

Mentioned in this post
Downtown Nashville
Downtown Nashville
7,788 Reviews
Nashville, TN
Nashville, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
1,990 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Store Luggage

The Downtown Nashville Hostel needs to update their FAQ's: Here is what I just found on their site:

"Can I store my bag at the hostel if I'm not a guest there?

Unfortunately, no. We have so many guests staying with us that we cannot look after the belongings of people who aren’t staying in our facility."

Mentioned in this post
Downtown Nashville
Downtown Nashville
7,788 Reviews
Nashville, TN
Reply to: Store Luggage
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;