We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nashville with Teens

1 post
Save Topic
Nashville with Teens

Hello!

Looking for fun, outdoor adventures, interesting historical sites to see and great food to eat...

Any and all suggestions greatly appreciated?

We will be traveling with 15 families and apx. 17 teenage boys (ages 17-18). We will be in Nashville for 4 full days. The boys will be busy in the morning but have most afternoons and evenings free. They enjoy a wide range of music but would like to try their hand at dancing (if that's even an option).

Desperately Needed: Restaurant suggestions for a large group

TIA

Mentioned in this post
Nashville
Nashville
Davidson County, TN
2 replies to this topic
Music City, USA
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nashville with Teens

Wow....I don't envy you at all. :)

Check out the "Top questions" section on the right side of this page (not visible on most mobile devices). You'll find 3 great entries towards the bottom about teens in honky tonks, activities with minors, and large group dining tips.

One newer adventure which I don't think is mentioned in those FAQs would be a kayak trip on the Cumberland. River Queen is one I plan to try this summer. http://rqvoyages.com/

Edited: 12 June 2018, 05:04
Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
229 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nashville with Teens

About two weeks ago, i created a list on my personal blog of things to do with children and teenagers: notesonnashville.com/2018/…

(Some lists you find online are a little outdated.) If the crew wants to try line dancing, the Wild Horse Saloon on 2nd Ave. N (near Riverfront Park and the honky tonk district) offers free lessons at either 4 or 5pm. Most honky tonks are all-ages until 6 pm; some like Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville are all ages all the time.

And I'm with you monkeylizard, I want to try kayaking the Cumberland too.

Mentioned in this post
Wild Horse Saloon
Wild Horse Saloon
1,002 Reviews
Nashville, TN
Riverfront Park
Riverfront Park
239 Reviews
Nashville, TN
Reply to: Nashville with Teens
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted