We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

General Jackson lunch tour

Edmonton
Level Contributor
334 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
General Jackson lunch tour

Hi all,

i'm trying to book the General jackson lunch tour for Fri Aug 24 for some reason its not allowing me to do online as its showing as blacked out. Website is asking me to call Gary line directly and gray line is telling me they can't book as its blacked out on their end and to do it online.

Would there be a particular reason why they wouldn't have this lunch sailing? In fact its showing no saturday lunch cruise altogether.

https:/…

3 replies to this topic
Music City, USA
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
4,533 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: General Jackson lunch tour

A private party would be my guess. Grayline is selling a package tour that includes the boat and one of their buses getting you to/from the General Jackson. They don't operate the boat. Check the boat's website directly to see if you get a different result, then figure out ground transportation if you can book the oat directly. Uber/Lyft are popular choices.

https://generaljackson.com/

Note: when you click the "Buy Now" button on that page it will redirect you to a Gaylord Opryland website. That's legit. Gaylord Entertainment operates the General Jackson showboat.

Edited: 12 June 2018, 09:44
Mentioned in this post
General Jackson Showboat
General Jackson Showboat
1,340 Reviews
Nashville, TN
Edmonton
Level Contributor
334 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: General Jackson lunch tour

Thanks. Thats what i ended up doing. Is it correct there's no option to watch show only for lunch? would rather not do the buffet as we will be going to martins BBQ directly after.

Music City, USA
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
4,533 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: General Jackson lunch tour

There should be an option for a $45.00 Cruise and Show Only (balcony seating). If you don't see it, contact them directly.

1-615-458-3900

1-866-567-JACK

getinfo@GeneralJackson.com

Reply to: General Jackson lunch tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted