We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best bbq

Titusville...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best bbq

Looked at some reviews of BBQ restaurants in the area on here and am still torn on the best place to go. Any suggestions?

8 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
17,146 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best bbq

We prefer Corky's over Bennetts. There are a few new places that we havent tried yet but plan to try Hungry Bear in Gatlinburg. Counting the days until we are there! We have also had BBQ at Bush Bean in Dandridge that was pretty good if you make a day trip up that way they have a pretty good cafe on site.

Mentioned in this post
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
Dandridge
Dandridge
Tennessee
Tennessee
Level Contributor
293 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Best bbq

Delauder’s BBQ has amazing food! Always call first for hours. They are on Glades Rd across from Powdermill. Park in the trolley stop area, they’re in the back of the complex. Their food is fresh and they’re known to sell out. Have fun!

Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best bbq

Boss Hog BBQ is one of the best. On Wears Valley Rd. Looks like a hole in the wall place but the food is incredible!

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,577 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best bbq

Tony Gores in Sevierville on the main drag. Place looks kind of like a dump, but boy is their food good

Mentioned in this post
Sevierville
Sevierville
Sevier County, TN
Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
2,257 posts
1,370 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best bbq

Hi,

I have had trouble finding awesome BBQ in the area. I used to love the BBQ place that was at the Wears Valley Farmers Market years ago, but it changed hands and hasn't been the same since. I have been hunting around for a new BBQ place myself. So far, Bennett's BBQ in downtown Gatlinburg is a the top of my list. I liked Hungry Bear BBQ in downtown Gatlinburg too, but didn't think it was amazing. Personally, I'm still searching for amazing. Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
4,069 posts
429 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best bbq

Delauder's in Gatlinburg is the best we have found. Hickory Cabin Seasoning in downtown Sevierville is pretty good too. Didn't care for Bennett's or Hungry Bear at all. Corky's is a chain which is all that needs to be said.

Mentioned in this post
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
Hickory
Hickory
North Carolina
Sevierville
Sevierville
Sevier County, TN
Tennessee
Level Contributor
293 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Best bbq

Wanted to share this: https:/…best-barbecue-in-the-us

Delauders BBQ was recently named 2nd Place in Travel and Leisure Magazine’s “Top 25 Best Places for BBQ in the U.S.”

Paris, Tn
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,000 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best bbq

I've often stated, even though Corky's restaurants are part of a chain, that doesn't exclude them from being good. I've never sampled their ribs, but their "pulled pork" sandwiches are about as good as anywhere. I especially like their smoked bar b que sauce on them.

Ray

Reply to: Best bbq
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted