We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Add a day to a Dollywood ticket?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
18 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Add a day to a Dollywood ticket?

Does anyone know if you can add a day to a Dollywood ticket if you're already in the park? In other words, if we buy one day tickets but then during the course of our day decide we want to come back for a second day, will they let us pay the difference and convert our tickets to 2 day?

My oldest is just at the age where he can ride most of the coasters, but he's not really ridden many and he's a little reluctant. If we're mostly doing shows and little-kid rides we probably only want to be there one day, but if he suddenly realizes he enjoys the coasters we'd love to come back for another day. I just hate to commit to the 2 day ticket only to find out he hates the coasters and we're done after just 1 day!

Mentioned in this post
Dollywood
Dollywood
14,129 Reviews
Pigeon Forge, TN
2 replies to this topic
Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
6,185 posts
309 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Add a day to a Dollywood ticket?

I think before you leave that day, you can convert your single day ticket to a season pass which is cheaper than two one day tickets. (I think that was true in years past).

Knoxville, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Add a day to a Dollywood ticket?

Hoosier is correct I believe. If the season pass is more expensive than two one day tickets, it’s only a tiny bit more. Would definitely get turn it’s into a season pass in any case and have the “run of the place” for the season.

Reply to: Add a day to a Dollywood ticket?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge
;