We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafront location

1 post
Save Topic
Seafront location

Is there any seafront hotels in playa de las americas people recommend

5 replies to this topic
north west england
Level Contributor
3,746 posts
521 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seafront location

I bet you find every seafront hotel in the resort recommended by someone.

There aren't that many actually seafront - Mare Nostrum (Mediterranean Palace, Cleopatra Palace & Sir Anthony), Villa Cortez, Conquistador, Las Palmeras & the Sol Tenerife. While you're waiting for posts, may I suggest you have a look at some of what are probably literally thousands of Tripadvisor reviews to see if that helps you narrow some down - for instance, your budget may rule out some of them.

More places, of course away from the immediate ocean.

Edited: 29 October 2017, 23:51
Mentioned in this post
Mediterranean Palace Hotel
Mediterranean Palace...
3,301 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
Cleopatra Palace Hotel
Cleopatra Palace Hotel
3,289 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
Hotel Sir Anthony
Hotel Sir Anthony
691 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
Sol Tenerife
Sol Tenerife
4,060 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,157 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seafront location

Just so you know as it seems by your question you dont know the hotels or the area.....amongst the list of hotels in post 1 a lot of them charge extra for rooms that give you a view of beaches/ sea / coast. More than likely theres a large percentage of chance your allocation would be for inland / street facing room views .If its purely out of location and not having to walk far to the beach etc then all the listed hotels are fine. There for you could add in the likes of Hotel La Siesta , Hotel Parque Club Europe ,

Mentioned in this post
La Siesta Hotel
La Siesta Hotel
2,565 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
Park Club Europe Hotel
Park Club Europe Hotel
1,562 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
North Lanarkshire...
Level Contributor
636 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seafront location

I'm going to the Gran Tinerfe, a seafront hotel, in a few weeks. Thomson advertise it as PDLA, but the hotel describes itself as being in Costa Adeje. The lovely people on this forum were able to tell me it's right on the border. As oneleg intimated, I have had to pay extra for my seaview room. I haven't stayed in this hotel previously, but it does seem to get excellent reviews and has 4.5 stars on Tripadvisor.

Mentioned in this post
Costa Adeje
Costa Adeje
Tenerife, Spain
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
441 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seafront location

I would certainly endorse & recommend Med Palace/Cleopatra - both very good hotels in an excellent location.

If you wanted to 'push the boat out' for the WOW factor, then look no further than Villa Cortes.

Burnley
Level Contributor
463 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seafront location

We’ve done the Med and the Cleo. We refuse to pay the going rate for Sir Anthony. Stayed for 2 weeks in the Villa Cortez. We got a free upgrade to a suite. Our balcony overlooked the Golden Mile. The biggest balcony of whole hotel. Hotel was very dark due the decor and theme. Pool area was excellent though.

If you can get it for the right money then I’d suggest a stay 100%

Edited: 30 December 2017, 16:15
Mentioned in this post
Hotel Sir Anthony
Hotel Sir Anthony
691 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
Golden Mile
Golden Mile
94 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
Reply to: Seafront location