We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cleopatra Palace reception

Bridlington, England
Level Contributor
86 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Cleopatra Palace reception

Hi - We have normally stayed at the Med Palace, and been able to use the pool at the Cleopatra Palace. This time we are actually staying in the Cleopatra, is there a separate reception, or do you check in at the Med palace, I cannot remember seeing a reception at Cleo Palace ??

5 replies to this topic
yorkshire
Level Contributor
620 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cleopatra Palace reception

There is a reception at Cleopatra. This is accessed from beach side of hotel. Taxi driver will take you straight to it..or walk down the side of Cleopatra where traffic access is all the way to the bottom and then turn and walk along to reception. Tour buses also drop off directly at reception.

Bridlington, England
Level Contributor
86 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cleopatra Palace reception

Thanks for that ! We are staying in an apartment for a couple of weeks in puerto Colon, and having a week in Cleopatra as a treat, so we will be getting a taxi. Thanks again!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
393 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cleopatra Palace reception

A lovely reception at Cleopatra running at the side of El Camison beachfront - they usually offer a free glass of Cava too when checking in! The restaurant is also much better than Med Palace IMO......especially the breakfasts - ENJOY!

Bridlington, England
Level Contributor
86 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cleopatra Palace reception

thank you !! Oh I am sure I will enjoy !! x

Burnley
Level Contributor
452 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cleopatra Palace reception

We won’t stay again at any of the Mare Nostrum hotels until they decide to spend on a refurb. And it needs a major overhaul has in complete shutdown. They will be left behind now that the Vulcano and Bitacora have done exactly that. Vulcano being a prime example of a shut down for some 6/8 months I believe

Reply to: Cleopatra Palace reception
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
More Playa de las Americas Topics