We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Very Cheap accommodation required

3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Very Cheap accommodation required

Can anyone tell me of very cheap accommodation in Playa for the next week? MY daughter and her friend are there now. The thought they had an apartment lined up but they have been scammed so they have nowhere to stay tonight. +Anyone who can help please get in touch.

13 replies to this topic
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,263 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Very Cheap accommodation required

Call around to Torres del Sol apartments Go in the bar speak with Jayne. She knows of people renting their apartments.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
11,023 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Very Cheap accommodation required

Did they manage to get sorted out ?

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Very Cheap accommodation required

Hi my daughter is sorted temporarily thanks. The name of the scammer is Kimmo Honkaluoto. Very convincing. Sent a contract and kept in touch right up to them getting there. Even offered to pick them up from the airport. Since she has been in Tenerife we've found out that he's done it to several others. Fran gave him 400 quid deposit and hadn't been able to recover any of it. So if anyone comes across this man DO NOT trust him and don't give him any money. My daughters friend was so putviff that she flew home after a week but to her credit Fran has stuck it out and has made some fantastic new friends and is loving her new life in Tenerife

Reply to: Very Cheap accommodation required
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations
More Playa de las Americas Topics