We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

H10 Conquistador - Pool

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
21 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
H10 Conquistador - Pool

I am seriously looking at this hotel for next July. Myself, my partner and an 11 year old. We love to hang about and laze around the pool every day.

I have read that the main pool is NOT heated. The little one loves to swim and could stay in the pool for literally hours at a time. I appreciate this is hard to answer but how cold is it ? Is it an ordeal to go in ? Is it just cold initially ? Is it impossible to stay in for more than 15 mins ?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

4 replies to this topic
Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
6,527 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: H10 Conquistador - Pool

I doubt you will find any outdoor hotel pool heated in the canaries at the height of summer. You may as well just pick whichever hotel you like the look of, as the chances of finding a heated pool are pretty slim.

It will depend partly on the weather. I have swum in the largest hotel pool in the canaries in June and it's been fine. I have also swum in a large pool in Lanza at the same time of year and it's been freezing. It's the luck of the draw.

Edited: 25 December 2017, 22:05
Level Contributor
646 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: H10 Conquistador - Pool

Cold swimming pools never seem to deter kids from using them.As Vegas states,if you are going to holiday during the Spring/Summer/Autumn months,the pools soon warm up.

liverpool uk
Level Contributor
319 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: H10 Conquistador - Pool

Hotel put on a great firework display last night very professional..

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
332 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: H10 Conquistador - Pool

There is a smaller pool which is heated, although inflatables are not allowed in either pools.

Reply to: H10 Conquistador - Pool
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
More Playa de las Americas Topics