We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Tapas recommendations?

Ireland
Level Contributor
175 posts
41 reviews
Any Tapas recommendations?

In PDLA? thanks in advance!

88 replies to this topic
11. Re: Any Tapas recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 23 September 2018, 17:02

Level Contributor
85 posts
3 reviews
12. Re: Any Tapas recommendations?

Just as I expected another bullying comment, however I agree no help the same as the Granada, Pollensa, Madrid and comments about villages/towns not in PDLA which the OP probably has not interest in either. You are making yourself look like a mug.

north west england
Level Contributor
4,264 posts
544 reviews
13. Re: Any Tapas recommendations?

Some great tapas in madrid,robbelcher. If you go back, seek out the Mercado San Miguel. It's an old market hall but now given over entirely to tapas stalls and bars. Most of the stalls were just doing one or two things.

Birchington, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
9 reviews
14. Re: Any Tapas recommendations?

Well this is the best I could find therealtenerife.com/posts/… and while it isnt in PdlA it is about tapas routes on the island unlike some of the replies.

Audrey when are you coming to Tenerife because there are several facebook groups that add these sort of events. I could send you a PM and you can join them if that would help.

15. Re: Any Tapas recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 September 2018, 17:36

nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
738 posts
78 reviews
16. Re: Any Tapas recommendations?

As Harters rightly says,Tapas is(or was) a snack,usually complimentary,served with your drink in a Spanish bar.Now days the name Tapas has been hi-jacked and restaurants all over the globe have opened up and are serving overpriced rubbish,masquerading as authentic Spanish Tapas,and charging a fortune for it.I can't fault the restaurants because if certain people are daft enough to pay inflated prices then they deserve to be fleeced.

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
225 posts
8 reviews
17. Re: Any Tapas recommendations?

The poster says there are SEVERAL groups not that she has a group. I could have said the same as I belong to several Tenerife groups on facebook. I thought if it was not direcly related to travel then a PM would be the way to go rather than all the rubbish that is not relevant. :(

Ireland
Level Contributor
175 posts
41 reviews
18. Re: Any Tapas recommendations?

Thanks for the recommendations everyone. Myself I like trying out some tapas in between meals if I'm feeling I want a snack. I'm more of a savory than sweet person and love such things as canarian potatoes!

faya-brown i am going on Thursday so if you could PM me some links I'd appreciate that!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,110 posts
44 reviews
19. Re: Any Tapas recommendations?

could you pm me the links please if not being posted on here for us all to see.

always open to joining new sites to learn about tenerife....

Edited: 23 September 2018, 17:21
Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
225 posts
8 reviews
20. Re: Any Tapas recommendations?

@ClaireH with all your mates on the island and all your mentions of facebook, they are probably not new to you, unlike some of us who are relatively new to Tenerife and had to go searching for good sources.

Reply to: Any Tapas recommendations?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
More Playa de las Americas Topics