We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November weather

carlisle
4 posts
November weather

Has anyone been to Tenerife in November? what is the weather like is it warm?

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,926 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: November weather

Hi ...We go every November/December and it is warm ..we swim and sunbathe almost every day .....Last Nov was the exception though with just 3 days a bit off ! with heavy rain one day .... but we have never had it like that before ...An odd shower yes, but quickly clearing up ....

Sylla

up north
Level Contributor
2,086 posts
23 reviews
2. Re: November weather

we go early november quite a lot of the weather has always been mostly very good with temps well into the 80's everyday. maybe the odd cloudy start but the sun usually burns it off by dinner time.

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston-super-Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
4,143 posts
183 reviews
3. Re: November weather

Hi likewise we always go to Puerto de l Cruz in November, and will go again this year. Although the month of the year when there can be more showers, it never last long, is often at night, and can be very local, it has never spoilt our holiday. We spend many days on the beach or around the pool, and the sea can be lovely having warmed up all summer. We always come back with a lovely tan.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,157 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: November weather

Been in November but a few years back admittedly ,it was really nice though the heat in the sun diminishes earlier than the earlier months but still very nice .

Did not Tenerife get some flood storms last year though ? where roads and hillsides crumbled ? i seem to remember November ,Feb,and march had these horrible storms ???? hopefully just a freak weather pattern and more so to the north .

Fingers crossed for you ,hope its red hot and you have a fantastic time

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,549 posts
182 reviews
5. Re: November weather

Oh dear Oneleg, master of doom and gloom, LOL

Hopefully as the OP is in the PdlA forum that is where they are staying. We were very fortunate last year that we did not see anything like the floods experienced in other parts of the island. We had a few days rain in February but I think all of the islands did. Can´t remember back as far as November, I am sure if it had been bad I would be able to recall it. But yes you are correct it was bad in the north see below

www.youtube.com/watch…

www.youtube.com/watch…

This one in particular, look at the water coming through the balconies - fingers crossed it doesn´t happen again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy6wWQaMxtc

manchester
1 post
6. Re: November weather

hi i am goin playa de las americas in november and staying in columbus is it good there i wanna come home wiv a nice tan so will it be tanning weather i go at the end of november i am so excited not bin away since i was a kid x are the pools nice and the apartments

Edited: 14 September 2010, 22:07
7. Re: November weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2011, 15:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations
More Playa de las Americas Topics