We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Affordable Tours

Bundaberg, Australia
6 posts
Save Topic
Affordable Tours

Has anyone booked from Australia book a holiday with Affordable Tours? We are looking at booking with this company but we are Australian residents.

I rang up Scenic tours (the wholesaler of the trip I wish to purchase) to ask it this was legal. I was told that i would not be breaking any laws but was advised to book in Australia. But if I purchase the same trip threw Affordable tours I save over 50%.

Texas City Dike
Other Outdoor Activities
Texas City Museum
Speciality Museums
Bay Street Park
Playgrounds, Gardens, Nature & Wildlife Areas, Biking Trails, Bodies of Water
13 replies to this topic
Frederick, Maryland
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Affordable Tours

have done more than 4 trips with affordable to china, and europe. great service, no problems

Jefferson City
Level Contributor
41 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Affordable Tours

I have booked 5 trips with Affordable Tours & was very pleased with all. The very first trip to Europe & when I went to check with the airline to get a seat assigned I found out that my air was canceled. What had happened my friend did not tell me that they called her. We used 2 different credit cards & the girl (no longer there) that booked our trip only used the 1 card, so my friend was not booked. After a phone call to Gilbert it all got taken care of & they paid the extra fare. I always make my reservations with a person on the phone & take out the insurance. That was my only scare I had with the company & if my friend had told me there would not have been a problem. Now I use my credit card for everyone traveling so there is no mess up. I think there prices are cheaper.

Hacienda Heights...
Level Contributor
10 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Affordable Tours

I also would like to know if anyone has booked with Affordable Tours lately. We did a tour to Holy Land with them in 2013 and everything went well. Just wanting to get an update on their service because I am thinking of booking a European tour with them very, very soon. Any input will be appreciated.

Reply to: Affordable Tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Texas City