We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Main Street Condos

Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Main Street Condos

Can anyone advise which is the better located condo between Park Station Condos

or Marriot Summit Watch (closer to Lift and restaurants). Also which would be more spacious

9 replies to this topic
Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
19,901 posts
428 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Main Street Condos

Marriott Summit Watch would be far preferable between the two. Summit Watch is actually on Main Street with town lift just across the street. Myriad restaurants in the complex itself. Very spacious rooms. Park Station is lower and below Main Street, albeit not that far. Location not bad but not as good as Summit Watch. Have not been in those rooms.

Have fun.

Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Main Street Condos

Thankyou so much for your quick reply, it is very helpful

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
29,335 posts
6,139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Main Street Condos

We have stayed at Marriott Summit Watch and we like the location a lot Its also good for parking. The rooms at the Marriott Summit Watch are spacious. the kitchen is very good. The washer/dryer is nice too. Its a great place to stay have fun.

Washington DC...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Main Street Condos

I would like to stay in Park city for the Sundance Film Festival. I want to be as close the action as possible without breaking my budge. Properties in the heart of Main Street are very expensive. I found one that says its in Old Town Park City at the top of Main street. Its on Daly Avenue. Does anyone know if that is in walking distance to action on Main Street. If so, how long of a walk?

Little Rock
Level Contributor
3,142 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Main Street Condos

Main Street turns into Daily ... if it's where the houses end, you're looking at about 0.7 to 0.9 miles ... uphill from downtown. What's the actual address? Tumbleweed will no doubt chime in but you know you can obviously get walking times and directions on Google maps as well as use Google Street view (drop the little yellow man down on the map and you can virtually walk from most places to downtown).

Also, as we have no idea what your budget is, it's always best to list your $$$ range in US dollars.

Edited: 23 May 2017, 11:01
Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Salt Lake City, Lake Powell
Level Contributor
17,231 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Main Street Condos

Probably walkable. But depending on where it actually is on Daly, it would be from 5 to 10 minute walk to the top of Main Street.

Edited: 23 May 2017, 11:57
Washington DC...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Main Street Condos

The address is 19 Daly Avenue

Washington DC...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Main Street Condos

The address is 19 Daly Avenue

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
19,901 posts
428 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Main Street Condos

That's a pretty sensational location. It actually IS Main Street, the name changes literally at that house. If I'm not mistaken, that's a new construction around an old mining house that fell down about 10-15 years ago. You are literally on Main street. Walk out front door, turn right and you're in the Wasatch Brew Pub in 60 seconds. Same with Grappa.

Only downside to this location, especially during Sundance, is that you will have a lot of looping traffic on Hillside. The house sits at intersection of Hillside and Main/Daly. But I would take it. Ultimate in convenience.

Have fun.

Mentioned in this post
Wasatch Brew Pub
Wasatch Brew Pub
850 Reviews
Park City, UT
Grappa
Grappa
586 Reviews
Park City, UT
Sundance
Sundance