We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jeep Tours in Park City

Nashville
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Jeep Tours in Park City

Is anyone aware of Jeep tours in Park City? I can't find any online. I've got a group of nine older adults that would be interested in getting a tour of the area. If you have any recommendations, please let me know.

4 replies to this topic
utah
Level Contributor
2,992 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jeep Tours in Park City

What exactly are you looking for? Park City isn't the type of place for a jeep - other than to drive it around the city. There are options to ride in a jeep or ATV within an hour of Park City, but I'm not sure that's what you are after. Park City trails look kind of like this: enjoyparkcity.com/blog/three-favorite-mounta…

Nashville
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Jeep Tours in Park City

Thanks Brian. I guess I was thinking that there would be some driving trails in the area.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
20,429 posts
449 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jeep Tours in Park City

Well, I would say that Park City and the environs are excellent for Jeeping. We own two and are out every weekend somewhere. But no one is offering tours.

One of the best areas is Snake Creek Canyon which is on the other side of the mountain south of Park City. It's a fabulous area for Jeeping or running an ATV. There are several rental outlets, the most notable being Midway Adventure Company. You can get fully setup there and have a good, safe ride up in the mountains. This particular route is a well marked gravel and dirt road that's a bit too aggressive for passenger cars. There are some side routes that are ATV or Jeep only. We were just up there a week ago with a couple Jeeps and three dirt bikes. Ton of fun.

https://midwayadventure.com/

You can also drive yourself through some amazing mountain terrain. The road from Park City to Empire Pass to Guardsman Pass and down Big Cottonwood Canyon is now all paved. It's also paved from Empire Pass down to Midway. You can do all if it in your car. Most of it is a marked state highway, but way up in the backcountry. Another good route is American Fork Canyon between Sundance and American Fork.

Have fun.

utah
Level Contributor
2,992 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jeep Tours in Park City

Sorry, I don't think I worded things very well. There are definitely a lot of places you can go jeeping within an hour of Park City. There just isn't anything where it would be a tour of the area.

Reply to: Jeep Tours in Park City
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted