We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve dining suggestions?

NY, NY
Level Contributor
88 posts
7 reviews
New Years Eve dining suggestions?

Hi! My fiance and I will be in Deer Valley over New Years. Any ideas/suggestions for dinner? Also, where else do you recommend for the week of Christmas/New Years for restaurants?

Thanks!

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
20,881 posts
449 reviews
1. Re: New Years Eve dining suggestions?

Lots of options, here's some of our favorite experiences. We tend to do our own New Year's dinners at home in PC so can't vouch for what might be the best experience.

Fireside Dining at DV's Empire Lodge is a real favorite. Combine that with a sleigh ride there for a wonderful New Year's Eve. On Main Street, look at Talisker on Main, Riverhorse or whatever the new restaurant name is for Easy Street at Sky Lodge. Chez Betty is a little known, non advertised local favorite off Main.

At Canyons, look at The Farm. Also at DV consider Stein Eriksen Lodge or Goldener Hirsch.

Have fun.

Park City, Utah
Level Contributor
90 posts
1 review
2. Re: New Years Eve dining suggestions?

Do you have a car?

Tree Room - Sundance Resort. My favorite, hands down.

3. Re: New Years Eve dining suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2013, 18:15