We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do Not Stay At Hideaway Chalet

New York City, New...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Do Not Stay At Hideaway Chalet

I stayed at the "Hideaway Chalet" with three friends for a ski weekend in March 2018. We stayed in the upstairs 2-bedroom unit. The unit itself was not nice at all. They did not provide bathmats (one would this they'd care about ruining their floors with water from the shower), the kitchen was missing many normal cookware items, and it wasn't clear that the beds had been freshly made (ew).

The downstairs neighbors were incredibly loud and disrespectful the entire time, having raging parties until past 5am, screaming, slamming doors and playing lound music. To the extent that the entire house was shaking.

And, to add insult to injury, the host accused us of taking a vacuum cleaner that we never saw on the premises (would have remembered seeing such a nice vacuum cleaner in a crappy apartment like this one) and then a week later accused us of taking the outdated roku machine.

I'm disgusted by this property and host. If I could rate 0 stars, I would. All I can say is, DO NOT STAY HERE.

3 replies to this topic
Furlong PA
Level Contributor
628 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do Not Stay At Hideaway Chalet

Shouldnt this be a review instead of a forum post?

Kent, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Provincetown, Wellfleet
Level Contributor
6,291 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Do Not Stay At Hideaway Chalet

I don't see a question in there.

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Killington