We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shops that are now gone

South Carolina
1 post
Save Topic
Shops that are now gone

So sad about the Jelly Mill, Does anyone remember "The Enchanted Doll House?" So much along route 7 is just a memory.

Shaftsbury, Vermont
Level Contributor
740 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shops that are now gone

Oh remember the Enchanted Doll House...I worked there right out of highschool. That place was every child dream come true.

It is sad when stores that are one of kind go away.

southeastern, pa
Level Contributor
232 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Shops that are now gone

Yes, the old Weston Bowl Mill, the Londonderry Workshop, all the old sweater mills, could probably think of a few more if I had the time. My how things have changed over the years. Starting to sound like my parents.

The local PBS station has a program devoted to "Things that aren't there anymore". They have gone to a 2nd/3rd version, I believe. It happens everywhere.

3. Re: Shops that are now gone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 21:20
Get answers to your questions about Manchester