We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Candlelight Motel

Phoenix, AZ
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Candlelight Motel

I am going fly fishing in a couple weeks in the Manchester, VT area and have spent the last hour or so reading reviews of motels/hotels. I'm looking for a clean, comfortable motel that's not a dump for under $100 a night. It looks like the Chalet, Casablanca, Four Winds, Aspen, and Olympia are all in my price range, but the Candlelight motel stands out because it's way below the others in price ($55 a night), but the reviews have me a little hesitant. Is it as bad as the reviews say?

Shaftsbury, Vermont
Level Contributor
740 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Candlelight Motel

Well let see, to begin with the candlelight motel is located about 15 minutes south of Manchester in Arlington VT. That not necessarily a bad thing, as this will put in a quite place for your evenings, and much closer to the Battenkill River if your going fishing on your own.

I've never been in the Candlelight, but it is clean and nice from the out side. It's a 50's style motel; you know where you park right out side the door to your room. From time to time I've seen that a lot of construction guys staying, but not lately.

2. Re: Candlelight Motel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2009, 13:26
Get answers to your questions about Manchester