We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rehearsal Dinner

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Rehearsal Dinner

Does anyone have any suggestions for a great place to host a wedding rehearsal dinner in the Norwich/ Hanover area? Carpenter & Main will sadly be closed over our target weekend, but if you have any suggestions for similar-style food and ambiance, they would be much appreciated! Thanks!

King Arthur Flour
Gift & Speciality Shops, Lessons & Workshops
Montshire Museum of Science
Children's Museums, Science Museums, Nature & Wildlife Areas
Killdeer Farm Stand
Farms, Gift & Speciality Shops
Southern VT
Destination Expert
for Vermont
Level Contributor
1,233 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rehearsal Dinner

Hi Melissa: I can't help you out with your question, but you may want to post it on chowhound dot com. Post it on the New England board, and include Norwich, VT in your post title. Good luck.

Woodstock, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Woodstock
Level Contributor
1,717 posts
318 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rehearsal Dinner

Hi Melissalfo4,

Is Woodstock to far away? It's about half an hours drive. If you are willing to consider it I will happily give you some ideas.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rehearsal Dinner

Hi David!

I think we'd be willing to make the trek for great food and a semi-casual atmosphere, if you could help us find it... Out of curiosity, have you ever been to the Parker House Inn (Quechee, I believe) for dinner? I've read great things on this forum, but would love any detailed first-hand reviews. Thanks again for your help, David, you are an invaluable resource. :)

Melissa

4. Re: Rehearsal Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 16:21
Get answers to your questions about Norwich