We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Sugarbush

nj
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Club Sugarbush

Has anyone ever stayed at Club Sugarbush Condos? We are thinking about renting a 3bedroom unit MLK weekend. Any informatin would be great.

Toronto
Level Contributor
73 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Sugarbush

Hi! I'm not sure what "Club Sugarbush" consists of but I've stayed in the Sugarbush village area (small area of shops, restaurant, parking situated slightly above the lifts, some are ski in/out).

We stayed at the Mountainside Condos and were very happy! We had 2 twin beds in a loft, one full bedroom and 2 bathrooms....we were also surprised to find a washer/dryer when we arrived!

There is a pullout couch in the livingroom, GIGANTIC couch, wood burning fireplace and the ski out trail down to a lift is literally outside the backdoor. We had a small deck with a beautiful view as well.

We liked our spot because we were all early 30 somethings at the time and the village had the only bar we could find, plus it was a very short walk to get back home.

We booked through vtvacations.com with a rep named Katie and if you do a search on this site for "mountainside condos" I think you'll like what you read. Hope that helps!!

(I've also heard Snowcreek is nice....at the lifts, ski in/out maybe with some snowgun noise at night. Personally, I'm a fan of snow being made so you wouldn't hear me complaining!! I've heard via reviews however that Claybrook isn't so hot).

Fiona

Warren, VT
Level Contributor
39 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Sugarbush

Hi.............

Club Sugarbush is on the Access Road to S-bush. Free bus service to the mountain. 5 minutes!.

It is located at the Sugarbush Inn and there are many condos. A lot of full time residents live there. Very nice.

Mentioned in this post
Sugarbush Inn
Sugarbush Inn
70 Reviews
Warren, VT
3. Re: Club Sugarbush

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2011, 13:18
Get answers to your questions about Warren
Recent Conversations