We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baby shower venue

Hagerstown, Maryland
Level Contributor
53 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Baby shower venue

I'm looking for a Leesburg area restaurant, hotel, or B&B to host a baby shower for approximately 30-40 people. The places I've looked into were all very expensive with room charges and large food minimums. Any suggestions?

4 replies to this topic
Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Charlottesville, Virginia, County Donegal
Level Contributor
20,771 posts
287 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baby shower venue

Imma,

>> all very expensive with room charges and large food minimums <<

Leesburg has so much going on events wise, historical sights, the many parks in and around town, add in the shops & outlets makes Leesburg and the surrounding area a premium location for tourism, perhaps a case of 'what the market will bear?'

Kesh_grammy

Northern Virginia...
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Baby shower venue

Depending on the time of year, you could rent a pavilion at one of the county parks or a room at the Claude Moore Park Rec Center (closed for renovations until September). https://www.loudoun.gov/index.aspx?NID=122

If anyone in your party is local, see if their neighborhood development has a community center (you usually need to be a resident to book them.) You can pick up food from a local caterer or store like Wegman's.

Hagerstown, Maryland
Level Contributor
53 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Baby shower venue

Good ideas. Thanks!

Aldie, Virginia
Level Contributor
263 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Baby shower venue

On the grounds of Oatlands HIstoric House & Gardens there is a house that is now a venue, called the Inn at Oatlands Hamlet. I think they are flexible about catering, etc. It's a lovely place in a beautiful setting.

https://www.oatlands.org/innatoatlandshamlet/

Reply to: Baby shower venue
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Leesburg
Recent Conversations