We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus BKK airport to hotel on Koh Chang?

Odense, Denmark
Level Contributor
91 posts
260 reviews
Save Topic
Bus BKK airport to hotel on Koh Chang?

Hi there! I understand that it is possible to take a bus or minivan directly from BKK to resorts on Koh Chang. Any recent experiences with this service? I’m planning to go early morning beginning of January to a hotel just south of Lonely Beach. What’s the cost? Can I book online?

4 replies to this topic
Koh Chang, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Chang, Ko Mak
Level Contributor
3,804 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus BKK airport to hotel on Koh Chang?

Our guests used it yesterday and got here without any problems.

The only place you can buy tickets online is on the 12go.asia website : https:/…

Book onine is 655 or 680 Baht. Buy at the ticket counter at the airport is 600 Baht.

Odense, Denmark
Level Contributor
91 posts
260 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus BKK airport to hotel on Koh Chang?

Thanks! And this service takes me all the way to my Koh Chang hotel near Lonely Beach? It’s not clear from the booking site. I suppose it will be okay to just go to the ticket counter in BKK the afternoon before to book a seat for the first departure next morning?

Tartu, Tartumaa...
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus BKK airport to hotel on Koh Chang?

i booked in advance bkk-koh chang from 12go.asia website.. (because we are travelling with 6 people) on the website i "read" that it wont take to youre hotel.. but it takes you to Koh Chang "Bus Station" and some travellers have confirmed that.. But some say, if you book directly from airport.. you will get to youre hotel in Koh Chang for the same price.. so i really dont know.. it would be nice if somebody confirms it.. im gonna travel on the end of nov.. (i need to get to lonely beach)

Edited: 27 October 2017, 14:01
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
3,075 posts
270 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus BKK airport to hotel on Koh Chang?

Hi, how much time this bus takes to reach pier for Koh Chang and travel time in ferry.

Thanks.

Reply to: Bus BKK airport to hotel on Koh Chang?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ko Chang