We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

liverpool bar

Yorkshire, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
liverpool bar

can anyone tell me if the Liverpool bar is open its the one next to talyott hotel

Le Chiacchiere
$$ - $$$, Italian, Mediterranean, European
Sapori d'Italia
$$ - $$$, Italian, Pizza, Mediterranean
Buffalo Steak House
$$ - $$$, Steakhouse, Barbecue, European
10 replies to this topic
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
5,577 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: liverpool bar

Was up for sale recently , maybe still open.

Atb steve

Cwmbran, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: liverpool bar

i think you will find it is now called cafe mint seen people discussing it on the cala bona facebook page saying it used to be the liverpool bar.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: liverpool bar

It is indeed cafe mint, the owner of the LIVERPOOL bar unfortunately passed away last year. Mint bar is very relaxed and pleasant, owned by 2 English couples and does very nice cocktails and tapas food.

Mentioned in this post
Liverpool Bar
Liverpool Bar
403 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
Yorkshire, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: liverpool bar

So sorry to hear that manolowas such a lovely man we spent a lot of time with him at the blue bay and Liverpool bar our thoughts and love to his family

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
241 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: liverpool bar

Post 3 that’s a shame regarding Liverpool bar owner, they had done it all up and extended it last year when we were there, we will defo visit in a couple of weeks time and try it out. Also u mentioned the Blue Bay I was wondering if anything’s happened with that bar I know it’s something to do with Atalon hotel as waitin on staff were goin backwards and forwards to it I loved it there got really good strong drinks and your money’s worth and a few good laughs along the way. It was still closed in Aug-Sept last year maybe someone can update us on that.

County Cork, Ireland
11 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: liverpool bar

I was in Cala Millor in May and the Blue Bay bar was open and is definetly part of the Atalon Hotel as the staff are over and back serving drinks. Went there on a few occasions listening to the live bands on stage in the terasse of the Atalon. Very pleasant.

Mentioned in this post
Cala Millor
Cala Millor
Majorca, Spain
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
241 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: liverpool bar

Hey carmell thanks for that, it’s good to know Blue bay open again as it’s a shame when it was left closed last year I will defo be going in there for a couple 🍺🍺

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
62 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: liverpool bar

Hi Carmell.. thanks for the update about Blue Bay, we look forward to sitting there with a wine or two 🥂😉... roll on 31st July... my son goes next Sunday but I’m not jealous 😂...

County Cork, Ireland
11 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: liverpool bar

First time in Cala Millor loved it will definetly go back it's that kind of place one visit is not enough !

Mentioned in this post
Cala Millor
Cala Millor
Majorca, Spain
Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
62 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: liverpool bar

No you’re right one visit is definitely not enough 😁!!!! We’ve been going on holiday there for years, it’s so family oriented, it’s perfect for us!!

Reply to: liverpool bar
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cala Millor
Recent Conversations
;