We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Son Baulo - superior rooms?

Maidstone
Level Contributor
353 posts
9 reviews
Hotel Son Baulo - superior rooms?

I have just booked 11 nts at Hotel son Baulo for family, mainly based on comments on here. It looks lovely & so many people had positive comments. I have booked superior sv room for myself & hubby but dont know what we actually get! Does anyone know if they have hairdryers? I saw someones comment that they are not in standard rooms.

thanks

Solihull, United...
Level Contributor
343 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Hotel Son Baulo - superior rooms?

Hi. There isn't a great deal of difference between standard and superior, except that you get a fridge as standard. Our superior room had a hairdryer in the bathroom, but I have read comments saying they didn't get one.

The major difference between the room types is the sea-view which is amazing. If I return to that hotel, I will definitely have a SV room again, it's well worth the extra money.

Maidstone
Level Contributor
353 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Hotel Son Baulo - superior rooms?

Yes thats why I booked it - def want a sea view. I know someone has got to look out over the dustbins but not me!!

My son-in-law says I always want to change tables in restaurant so I know he will be expecting me to change room, hopefully I wont need to now!

I dont want to take hairdyer if i dont need it - extra weight- but its good we get fridge.

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Hotel Son Baulo - superior rooms?

completely agree with wayne,the upgrade is well worth the money.

great hotel,food,staff and what a location.

enjoy your stay

Maidstone
Level Contributor
353 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: Hotel Son Baulo - superior rooms?

Thanks Yozef, I'm sure we will. Taking my 3 yr old grandson & granddaughter who will be 17mths & it looks ideal for them. I cant wait.

Dont suppose you know about hairdryers?

thanks

Solihull, United...
Level Contributor
343 posts
12 reviews
5. Re: Hotel Son Baulo - superior rooms?

I'd email the hotel about the hairdyer situation. They are very helpful and very quick to reply.

reservas@hotelsonbaulomallorca.com

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: Hotel Son Baulo - superior rooms?

no there was no hairdryier in our room,nor in the room shared by the other couple who went with us,sorry.

Annecy
10 posts
7. Re: Hotel Son Baulo - superior rooms?

Yes, sea view rooms have hairdrier, but for fridge you have to pay extra 2.50 euros, even in superior rooms. But the views are woth it.

Maidstone
Level Contributor
353 posts
9 reviews
8. Re: Hotel Son Baulo - superior rooms?

Thanks everyone - i'm still not sure so have emailed hotel. Thanks for address Wayne.

Maidstone
Level Contributor
353 posts
9 reviews
9. Re: Hotel Son Baulo - superior rooms?

I have had reply from hotel - superior rooms have hairdryer as standard but not fridge although they can be hired. Exactly as you said docklands thanks.

Cant wait!

scotland
Level Contributor
268 posts
10. Re: Hotel Son Baulo - superior rooms?

Hi, we stayed at the son baulo last september in a superior room and had both a hairdryer and fridge included,had a great time there,going back again end of august for 2 weeks

Get answers to your questions about Ca'n Picafort
Recent Conversations