We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can picafort

glasgow
Level Contributor
19 posts
can picafort

hi going to hotel son balau in june family 2 kids 14 and 17

how much do es anyone recomend we would need in euros

is hotel and resort good

is it easy to travel to palma

there is a festival on 23/6/2011 in palma any good hotels you can recommend for a overnight

Liskeard, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: can picafort

I hope i can help a little bit. I'm due to go to the hotel son baulo in sept this choice was based on its reviews on this website, the majority of them are very positive about all of its aspec ts. The euros would depend on how long you are staying and on what board ie half board would mean you would need less money. We (2 adults 2 children) are staying for 10 nights on HB and hope to take £1000. there is a question on this forum which should anwser your question about how to get to palma by bus. it is in the south west of the island which is a good way away from Ca'n picafort. I hope this is of some help to you, don't forget to add a review on your return!!!!

glasgow
Level Contributor
19 posts
2. Re: can picafort

hi thanks we are going for 10 nights

hb also

yes we will give an honest review when we come back

West Midlands
Level Contributor
40 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: can picafort

We have been before and it is fantastic, going again in a few weeks time cant wait. It is great for kids, and really relaxing.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
4. Re: can picafort

hi me my partner and 4 year old son are going to stay in son baulo hotel at the end of june for two weeks half board,its my first time abroad and was wondering if any can tell me of any gud things to do when were there,places to go,restaurants e.tc

v.and.cbrowne@hotmai...
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
5. Re: can picafort

Hello, can somebody please let me know if there is a tobacco shop in Can Picafort, thanks.

manchester
Level Contributor
224 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: can picafort

If you are staying at San Baulo there is a tobacco shop 20 yards from hotel.

Also bus & resort train that stops about 30 yards away - outside Bonsai Hotel.The traffic free walkway starts at the San Baulo & stretches into the centre directly on the front.

If you can't make it on foot there are a few bike hire shops & you can cycle on the bike track on the walkway.

Mel

v.and.cbrowne@hotmai...
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
7. Re: can picafort

Thanks Mel ,we will be staying at the Picafort Park hotel so i dont think its too far away ,Vince

manchester
Level Contributor
224 posts
5 reviews
8. Re: can picafort

No it's not.

Out of reception,turn left down the incline then right about 200 yds.

cardiff uk
Level Contributor
9 posts
26 reviews
9. Re: can picafort

yes there are a number of tobacco shops there i seen at least three,gv is 6.75 euros,200 cigs approx 38-48 euros

10. Re: can picafort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Ca'n Picafort
Recent Conversations